FLASH, PHOTOGRAPHER LOCATION, ETC.
Choosing an option lets me know what you'd like the most pictures of on your wedding day. If we are running short on time I know what you feel deserves the most focus.
FAMILY PORTRAIT COMBINATIONS
THIS IS FOR THE SPECIFIC TIME SET ASIDE FOR TAKING PICTURES WITH YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS. THIS USUALLY INCLUDES THE RING BEARER(S) AND FLOWER GIRL(S). PLEASE LIST OUT THE COMBINATIONS YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE INCLUDED. A FEW OF THE MORE COMMON ONES ARE LISTED BELOW. PLEASE ADD TO OR CHANGE THE EXISTING TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. ALSO PLEASE NOTE BELOW IF THERE IS ANY REASON CERTAIN FAMILY MEMBERS SHOULD NOT BE PLACED NEXT TO EACH OTHER (STEP-PARENTS, ETC).
PLEASE ALSO LIST EVERYONE BY NAME AS WELL. THIS WILL SPEED UP THE PROCESS IF WE ARE ABLE TO CALL EVERYONE BY NAME
These are the standard combinations that we will arrange at your wedding
* Bride with Mother
* Bride with Father
* Bride & Brides Parents
* Bride & Siblings
* Bride & Grandparents
* Bride, Parents, Siblings, Grandparents
* Bride, Groom, Bride’s Parents
* Bride, Groom, Parents, Siblings, Grandparents
* Groom with Mother
* Groom with Father
* Groom & Groom’s Parents
* Groom & Siblings
* Groom & Grandparents
* Groom, Parents, Siblings, Grandparents
* Groom, Groom, Groom’s Parents
* Groom, Groom, Parents, Siblings, Grandparents
* Bride, Groom, Bride’s Parents, Groom’s Parents
* Bride, Groom, Bride’s Parents, Groom’s Parents, all Siblings
* Bride, Groom, Bride’s Parents, Groom’s Parents, all Siblings, all Grandparents
Please fill in the names below if applicable
Any group combinations that are larger than 10 people.
Other than groom, your children or bridal party
Please describe if your ceremony has any religious, spiritual, or any other unique happenings...
So you can print thank you cards after your wedding.
This will be the first picture I edit and send you.
This does NOT include the main wedding details that are easily seen. This is referring to specific family heirlooms or other details that the photographer may not recognize as important that you would like given extra attention.
PLEASE INCLUDE THE NAMES OF THE VENDORS THAT ARE PARTICIPATING AT YOUR WEDDING. NOTE THAT MOST LIKELY NOT ALL WILL APPLY SO FEEL FREE TO LEAVE THOSE SECTIONS BLANK. ALSO INCLUDE THEIR EMAIL OR WEBSITE INFORMATION IF YOU HAVE IT.
Please fill out the section below as thoroughly as possible. If I have not worked with certain vendors in the past, I like to introduce myself before your wedding to make sure working together will go as smoothly as possible
EMERGENCY CONTACT INFORMATION
PLEASE MAKE SURE THESE ARE PEOPLE WHO WILL HAVE THEIR PHONES ON THEM THE DAY OF THE WEDDING.
DO NOT LIST YOURSELF OR FIANCÉ AS A CONTACT
BRIDE'S DETAILS *
Please have all details (dress, shoes, rings, jewelry, florals, invites, etc) in a bag available when the photographer is set to arrive. Not having the details together and easy to find will cut into the time needed to shoot these details. Not having the details easily available can cut down on the creative level and amount of shots taken of said details due to not having enough time to do so.
GETTING READY *
Please keep main photographed areas of the getting ready room tidy as possible. This includes the areas where make-up and hair are being done and where the dress will be put on. Bags and various clutter should be kept as hidden as possible to avoid being in the photographs. It is recommended that the room be tidied a few minutes before the photographer is set to arrive. Also remember that it is important to natural light photography to get ready as well as put on the dress near a window.
POSED FORMALS *
I understand that P&DBL and her team will try their best to capture all posed photographs of family, friends, guests, bridal party and the bride and groom that have been requested but due to the unpredictable nature of weddings (lateness, weather, etc) we cannot guarantee every requested pose/photo. Therefore it is very important that you make all members of the bridal party, family to be photographed or anyone else you would like definite photos with on your wedding day, aware of the time and place pictures will be taken. We highly suggest placing someone in charge (who is not the bride or groom) of keeping track of and finding everyone at the times these pictures are supposed to take place.
• A signed contract and 35% non-refundable retainer is required to book your wedding. Your retainer must be received within two weeks of booking to hold your date. If a retainer is not received the date will not be considered booked and it will be available for other clients. • Turn around time for getting your images is between 8-12 weeks depending on the current work load and the size of your wedding. Your images will be delivered to you via USB and will contain a print release as well as recommended printing labs. • You will receive 50-100 edited images per hour hired. • Custom books contain 18-20 pages. There is a $20.00 charge to add additional spreads. Turn around time on receiving books (after the final proof has been approved) is 4-8 weeks. • There is no refund for time not used or due to lateness on the part of the bridal party or you choose to dismiss the photographers early • Final wedding payments are due 1 month before your wedding date. In the event that you have opted to pay by payments, you will not receive your images until the final balance has been paid. • Photo books and print credits are only included in collections with 6, 8 or 10 hours. Check your contract for size or dollar amount details